Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hero Honda Karizma Full Specificatioh




Karizma



WHERE ONE JOURNEY ENDS ANOTHER STARTS.

Unleash the power - its not just a bike that amazes people with its looks. Its a mean machine with an engine that hurls a power of 19.2 BHP, fit for taking you to each possible spot.



Engine:


Sort     Air cooled, 4-Stroke Single Cylinder OHC

Uprooting     223 cc

Max. Power     14.32 kW (19.2 BHP ) @ 7500 rpm

Max. Torque     19.35 N-m @ 6000 rpm

Max. Speed     126 kmph

Fuel Metering     CV Carburetor 



karizma
hero honda karizma

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Transmission & Chassis


Chassis Type              Diamond Type




Suspension:


Front:    Telescopic Hydraulic Shock Absorbents




Rear:          Swing Arm with 5 Step Adjustable Type Hydraulic Shock Absorbers         


Brakes



Front Brake Disc, Dia 276 mm
Rear Brake Drum, Dia 130 mm



Wheels & Tyres

Rim Size Front 18 x 1.85, DIE Cast Wheel
Rim Size Rear 18 x 2.75, DIE Cast Wheel
Tyre Size Front 80 / 100 x 18 - 47 P Tubeless
Tyre Size Rear 120 / 80 x 18 - 62 P Tubeless


Electricals

Battery 12 V - 6 Ah, MF Battery
Head Lamp 12 V -35 W / 35W - Halogen bulb (Dual Head Light)


Dimensions

Fuel Tank Capacity 15 Litre
Kerb Weight 154 Kg



                    

1 comment:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete